Timour mango has an oval shape, small-to-medium size, turning to a light yellow color at maturity, some with a minor amount of pinkish blush. The flesh is yellow, soft, and completely fibreless. Timour mangoes are mostly coming from Yemen and they are in season for a long time, starting in February-March.
Timour mango can be eaten raw or in as a juice
Timour mangoes can be stored for a maximum of 8 to 9 days at 2C
1 cup sugar or as you like
2 cups ice cubes
2 cups water
- Wash and clean the mangoes.
- Slice them and scoop out the flesh.
- Add the flesh, sugar, and water to the blender.
- Blend them until it forms a smooth pulp.
- Strain it to filter fibers and small chunks.
- Add required water, ice cubes, and sugar and combine.
- Serve chilled in tall glasses. Enjoy!