Friendship and joy are what the yellow roses mean. They are also used to represent those feelings that are associated with friendship, such as warmth, delight, gladness, caring, and affection. Gift them to your best friends, neighbours, and caretakers.
The bunch has 10 stems, and the flowers are medium size.
- Take care! Your roses may have thorns.
- REMOVE ANY DAMAGED LEAVES FROM THE STEMS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES ON THE LOWER PART
- Cut off the bottom 2cm from each rose stem end with a sharp pair of scissors. Do it every time you change the water.
- Put your roses in a clean vase and ensure the stems are submerged completely for at least 10 cm. Change the water completely, at least every second day.
- Add half a teaspoon of bleach to the water. It helps kill bacteria and mould.
- Keep your flowers out of direct sun and drafts.