Its bud is embellished with a bountiful set of petals in shades of peach-orange at the center and a nuanced coral-pink exterior. The slightly ruffled edge of the petals makes Confidential another great Rosaprima rose that adds spectacular texture to any arrangement.
The bunch has 10 stems, and the flowers are medium size.
- Take care! Your roses may have thorns.
- REMOVE ANY DAMAGED LEAVES FROM THE STEMS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES ON THE LOWER PART
- Cut off the bottom 2cm from each rose stem end with a sharp pair of scissors. Do it every time you change the water.
- Put your roses in a clean vase and ensure the stems are submerged completely for at least 10 cm. Change the water completely, at least every second day.
- Add half a teaspoon of bleach to the water. It helps kill bacteria and mould.
- Keep your flowers out of direct sun and drafts.