The Florecal Rosanella is a bi-color Garden Spray fully packed with pink petals in the centre surrounded by a cream color. Pale Peach Garden Spray. The breeder of Spray rose Rosanella is Interplant. typically, this variety is moderately priced. Roses are widely known as the most popular cut flower. Who doesn't love roses?
The bunch has 10 sprays.
- Take care! Your roses may have thorns.
- Remove the leaves at the lower part of the stems so that they don't soak in the water
- Cut off the bottom 2cm from each rose stem end with a sharp pair of scissors. Do it every time you change the water.
- Put your roses in a clean vase and ensure the stems are submerged completely for at least 10 cm. Change the water completely, at least every second day.
- Add half a teaspoon of bleach to the water. It helps kill bacteria and mold.
- Keep your flowers out of direct sun and drafts.