Pink Spray Roses are a DIY Bride's favorite go-to for boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, and any other floral arrangement! Spray roses come with 3-6 buds PER stem and offer a great size of bloom to nestle into the greenery. Spray roses are hardy, versatile, and predictable all season.
The bunch has 10 sprays.
- Take care! Your roses may have thorns.
- REMOVE ANY DAMAGED LEAVES FROM THE STEMS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES ON THE LOWER PART
- Cut off the bottom 2cm from each rose stem end with a sharp pair of scissors. Do it every time you change the water.
- Put your roses in a clean vase and ensure the stems are submerged completely for at least 10 cm. Change the water completely, at least every second day.
- Add half a teaspoon of bleach to the water. It helps kill bacteria and mould.
- Keep your flowers out of direct sun and drafts.