The orange spray rose is a miniature bright orange rose and each spray rose comes with a cluster of 3 to 5 blooms per stem. The orange spray rose matches other orange flowers, such as the Amsterdam Rose and the Romantic Antique Garden Rose.
The bunch has 10 sprays.
- Take care! Your roses may have thorns.
- REMOVE ANY DAMAGED LEAVES FROM THE STEMS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES ON THE LOWER PART
- Cut off the bottom 2cm from each rose stem end with a sharp pair of scissors. Do it every time you change the water.
- Put your roses in a clean vase and ensure the stems are submerged completely for at least 10 cm. Change the water completely, at least every second day.
- Add half a teaspoon of bleach to the water. It helps kill bacteria and mould.
- Keep your flowers out of direct sun and drafts.