?Spray Rose Eye Liner is a beautiful Yellow Red Bicolor multi-headed baby rose. These beautiful miniature roses spray out from each stem and are perfect.
The bunch has 10 stems, and the flowers are medium size.
- Take care! Your roses may have thorns.
- REMOVE ANY DAMAGED LEAVES FROM THE STEMS, ESPECIALLY THE ONES ON THE LOWER PART
- Cut off the bottom 2cm from each rose stem end with a sharp pair of scissors. Do it every time you change the water.
- Put your roses in a clean vase and ensure the stems are submerged completely for at least 10 cm. Change the water completely, at least every second day.
- Add half a teaspoon of bleach to the water.