Hydrangea?is extremely sensitive and will last for 2 to 3 days, depending on the?air temperature and humidity and on following these tips:
1. Make sure the flowers are in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep the vase filled with fresh, cool water. Change the water every second day, and trim the stems to keep them fresh.
3. Add a small amount of flower food or a teaspoon of sugar to the water to help the flowers last longer.
4. Keep the flowers away from sources of heat or cold, such as air conditioners or radiators.
5. Hydrangeas actually absorb more water from their petals than through their roots and stems. If you have cut hydrangeas that you want to keep looking nice, you'll need to gently mist the petals with water each day to keep them hydrated.